The Mission of UA Little Rock Public Radio
The mission of UA Little Rock Public Radio is to deepen insight into the human experience, empower decision-making and enrich the lives of those we serve through quality news and cultural programs.
Board of Trustees of the University of Arkansas
KLRE and KUAR are licensed to the Board of Trustees of the University of Arkansas System, on behalf of the University of Arkansas at Little Rock (UA Little Rock).
The Board of Trustees are: John Goodson, Chairman; Mark Waldrip, Vice Chairman; Morril Harriman, Secretary; Kelly Eichler, Assistant Secretary; Dr. Stephen Broughton, M.D.; C.C. "Cliff" Gibson III; Sheffield Nelson; Tommy Boyer; Steve Cox; and, Ed Fryar, Ph.D.
The Board of Trustees meets at five regular meetings each year, as well as on special occasions as required.
Upcoming meetings of the Board of Trustees of the UA System include:
- May 20-21, 2020 at the University of Arkansas Community College Hope-Texarkana
- Annual board retreat August 5-6, 2020 at Winthrop Rockefeller Institute on Petit Jean Mountain
- September 17-18, 2020 at University of Arkansas at Little Rock
- November 19-20, 2020 at University of Arkansas, Fayetteville
- January 27-28, 2021 at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- March 17-18, 2021 at UA Division of Agriculture - 4H Campus (Little Rock)
- May 26-27, 2021 at University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff
Closed sessions of the Board of Trustees of the UA System from previous meetings can be found in the meeting minutes at this link: http://www.uasys.edu/leadership/board-of-trustees/meetings/
Board of Directors: Friends of KLRE/KUAR
The Friends of KLRE/KUAR serves as a non-governing, advisory organization to support fundraising and volunteer activities for UA Little Rock Public Radio.
Will be updated...
Click below to download the Bylaws of the Friends of KLRE/KUAR, KUAR's Telling Public Radio's Story report from its 2015 Station Activities Survey (SAS) for the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, or its Local Content and Services Report from its 2016 SAS.